The facade is the face and thus a representative part of any building. It is a designable element of the building envelope. That is why design plays an increasingly important role in the choice of the right facade cladding, in addition to quality.
A basic distinction is made between the single-layer thermal insulation composite system (ETICS) and the multi-layer curtain-type ventilated facade (VHF). The structure of an ETICS system usually consists of a substructure, an insulating material, a plaster layer as support and a surface layer. In contrast, the VHF consists of a multi-layered structure. Here, the facade cladding is separated from the insulation behind it and the substructure by a layer of air. This offers the facade a higher protection of the insulation and the inner wall against external influences. In addition, the VHF ensures a stronger thermal insulation and allows for a color design with dark shades. This makes the facade more durable and increases the value of your every building.
YOUR ADVANTAGES OF THE VENTILATED ALUMINIUM CURTAIN WALL
- LONG-TERM – self-protection through the oxide layer of the aluminum and higher protection of walls and insulation
- COST-EFFECTIVE – Through durability and stability
- ECOLOGICAL – 96% recycling rate, each layer can be removed individually
- LOW WEIGHT – Optimal for renovations because no heavy load on the substructures and low construction
- WEATHER RESISTANT – Protects the insulation and wall from the weather and enables year-round installation
- MODERN DESIGN – malleable for every building structure and thus fulfils any aesthetic requirements